Innovation, Internationality, Performance
The Linde Group is the world’s leading gases and engineering company with around 55,000 employees working in more than 100 countries worldwide. In the 2013 financial year, it achieved sales of EUR 14.5 bn. The strategy of The Linde Group is geared towards long-term profitable growth and focuses on the expansion of its international business with forward-looking products and services. Linde acts responsibly towards its shareholders, business partners, employees, society and the environment – in every one of its business areas, regions and locations across the globe. Linde is committed to technologies and products that unite the goals of customer value and sustainable development.
The position requires a highly motivated and dynamic individual that ensures safe, reliable and efficient Engineering Service/Project Execution operations, with the sense of balance with the demands from internal and external customer requirements concerning Safety, Quality and Efficiency. Review and identify plant engineering modification in line with the company standards to increase plant reliability, safety, and maintenance access.
- The candidate must be a graduate from a reputable University with Bachelors Degree in Engineering
- With eight (8) years experience in the engineering field is an advantage
- Skilled and knowledgeable in plant engineering
- A dynamic leader, team player, work with people and promotes safety
- The candidate should be self driven, result-driven, independent, and dedicated
- Possesses excellent interpersonal skills and communication, conversant of English.
Interested candidate shall apply and send CV, recent photograph (sized 4 x 6 cm). To: